Thursday, September 24, 2009

I think I need a map.

Now when people ask me how is Glasgow, I dont say awesome anymore. I say.. COLD!!
Its freezing over here. The wind is so strong over here to the point that I almost fell.
So, what have I been doing everyday?
Spend money.

Yes, grocery shopping is a must. I always spend the most in my house on food stuff. No seriously.
I have a stash of junk food in my room. It makes me happy when I look at it :)
From marks and spencer’s biscuits to a HUGE ASS bag of wakes ( I think its equivalent to lays in Malaysia), soft nougats and waffles.
Its just food for my eyes cos I’m on diet now =P
My 2 other housemates are crazy. Grace and Whit-ni just eat berries for dinner.

Yesterday, I went shopping, AGAIN.
This time, the damaged done wasnt so bad. BUt still, about 450 ringgit if I convert T__T
So far, 400 pounds used up in 3 days of shopping. babi sial. How to survive man.

This was at Buchanan street where this street performer was juggling knives over this volunteer. Funny guy.

Bought new coats, tops and tupperwares (?)
I dont know whether it is a good thing or bad thing, but there is a bar just 5 minutes away from my room.
Have been going there for 2 days in a row already.
Met many other international students who were really friendly and all and urgh other Malaysian guys. Haha. Machaa woi.


Outside our accomodation.
Grace and I :)

Seeing them high is absolutely hilarious. Drunkards! The beer here is slightly cheaper than the ones in Malaysia.
You can get one small bottle calsberg bottle for 1 pound, 1 pint of tennent for 1.5 pounds and 1 pint of stella artois for 2.5 pounds. At least its cheaper than the ones at brussels?
Fat lorrr.
Guess who's birthday is coming soon?
I'll be going up to aberdeen for the weekend. Woohoo !

No comments:

Post a Comment