Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy birthday to me :)

So, I just got back from a party and the day before, Aberdeen!

My weekend was awesome :)







About 12 something midnight on the 25th of september, my sweet housemates came in my room with...


Yeah, french toast, strawberry letterings and grapes.



Arent they the best or what!

The next morning.. we went shopping!








I know I know, my trainers dont go well with my coat, but what the heck. Fashion disaster.



By looking at this pic, do you think that it is winter or summer?


So my 2oth birthday was spent in glasgow, with my batchmates/roommates/ friends :)

They "surprised" me with a dinner which was an utter failure =P

The plan was to gather everyone at my house at 7 pm while tracy was supposed to distract me by shopping. Whit-ni and grace was supposed to prepare the food.

BUT, my feet was killing me so I decided to walk home after walking the whole day and when I reached home, Grace and Whit was just 5 mins infront of me. Apparently, they got lost.

Okay...

So nvd, whit's grEAT idea was so get me out of the house by asking me to do the laundry. She thought that I would stay in the laundry room for 1 and a half hours, but being a normal human, obviously I left the clothes in the washing machine and walked home.

When I went back, I saw a few pairs of shoes outside, so I asked them who's in the living room. They said that someone is having a meeting, dont be busy body.

So fine. Then I noticed that Tracy and whit was cooking so much food. I was like, eh why cook so much for woorrr. They were speechless.


So okay, to please them, I walked in with this expression =P


Okay fine.. it was like.. this..



But I wasnt one bit suprised heh.

















The fooooooooooood :) Yummms









My birthday "cup" cakes. heh thank youu :)



Thank you everyone for making my night special! Really appreciate everything :) Especially those who put in so much effort. You know who you are!



After that, I went to merchant city square. It was really pretty!



I was really tired that night. But oh well, awesome day, awesome friends, what more could I ask for?



Tomorrow is my first day of class.


Year 3 of Pharmacy, here I come.

Pharmacy Practise, Drug and Disease, FMT, screw you.

Oh boy. Its gonna be a roller coaster ride.

Wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment