Friday, August 28, 2009

She wolf.

I’m extremely exhaustedddd. Just got back from Malacca with the gang. Another food trip O.O And I was limping the entire day like an old grandmama but thats another story for another day!

Lesson learnt- When you have muscle injuries, never attempt to drive the car or walk around Malacca the entire day. You’ll pay the price. Trust me on that.

Too many things to update about but too little time, or is it. =P

I’ve been addicted to How I met Your Mother. Funny balls.

Day 2- Redang.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The second day at Redang was started with a wake up call by jaymee.

She is DEFINITELY an AN with the U-S. Grrr.

I can still remember her screaming,” Wake up wake up! Wanna try some aromatherapy?” And she proceeds by putting the snorkelling mask to my nose. “SEA Breeeze! Sea Breeze!”

Bloody….

So we started off our day by snorkelling, snorkelling and more snorkelling.

P1016979

Took a boat ride to marine park..

P1016982

The view under the sea was breathtaking. Let the pictures do the talking =)

Yes yes, I look lk bat man here. Or mickey mouse or whatever you wanna call me.

DSC01791

Meet Xiao Hei. Direct translation- Little Black. He’s mixed chinese.

Yahh I know O.O But one of the nicest guy ever! He guided us around in the sea and showed us all the pretty sea creatures.

DSC01730

DSC01734

He smokes in the sea. Like really in the middle of the sea.

DSC01793

The eel eating the fishieee.

Can you spot the cute clown fishes?

DSC01852

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

So anyway, the trip to redang was amazing. The best ever. Good location, great company, beautiful place, nice weather, hot eye candies. Bliss =)

Now I’m gonna jump to bed. Tired like the fireeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment