Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I just love sleeping.

I was chatting with Nick online about 12 pm and I told him that I was tired and he asked me to take a nap. So about 2 am, I finally gave in and slept. I set the alarm to 5 am so that I could continue later.

Nick texted me, "Wake up wake up! Its time to suffer again."

This was obviously futile. Woke up about 6 am and slept back till 7 am.

The next day, he tried to wake me up again.

Pathetic attempts cos I totally didnt noticed he called even with my phone held in my hand as I slept.

First it was a msg, "Wake up! Dont make me call you."


This was followed by 2 missed calls.


Then, another msg, " I failed in waking you up. Well, good luck in your exams!"


Shit, I'm freaking screwed! Its 8.20 am now.


Last paper today!!!!!



I better pray again. At 4.30 pm today, Ching Mun Lee is a free soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment