Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cool like fire.

Right ok, so I’m back !! And I brought back many things with me. Eg, sunburn, plasters, cuts, broken fingernails. FML

I have loads of things to blog about so firstly, I’ll blog about the events that happened last week.

Shopping at Bangsar.

Eileen, grace and I wanted to buy beachwear and dresses for Redang so we decided to drop by at the boutiques over at telawi.

Bad idea, I overspent without buying any beach-y clothes.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

It was a hot hot hot day.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

TTDI Plaza

P1016834

It was a pretty random plan. I was already suffering from a migraine/ heat stroke when they called me out.

As usual, beer.

And yet again, bad idea. TUMMY OHTUMMY. You’ll understand when you see my redang pictures.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And here’s jon demonstrating his fire burning on the dance floor trick.

P1016838

And the next morning, oh yeahhhh~

Picnic at Lake Gardens/Boating at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa.

They were supposed to meet at my house at 9 am but guess what, being city girls and MALAYSIANS, we were unprepared.

So Kamen and Linda went to buy mat and jelly.

Xinny bought drinks, ice, junkfooodssss, and paper cups =D

Jiaxin reached at 11 so yeah, we left at 11am.

P1016847

P1016845

The 2 strong womennnn!

P1016851

Then they got tired and passed the whole big drink ice box to me =((

P1016850

P1016855

And I cant believe that Kamen said that picnic is healthy.

What utter rubbish!

We left abruptly when suddenly Linda spotted a flasher.

He was peeing at the bushes, naked while looking at us, smiling.

I was like, where where I want to see as well!! So we all wore sunglasses and turned b ack to look at him.

I didnt get to see him though. I think that he’s a ghost.

Kamen thought that he was wearing pants, only to find out that it was his pubic hair . wuwuwuw.

P1016859

P1016867

Hot hot hot day.

P1016872

Hi preewwtty chick!

P8181899

P8181903 Ms Lee and Mrs Lee hahhahaha.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

P1016876

P1016880

P1016881

“I want pink!!”

“I give you blue cos your top is blue.”

“I want orangee!!”

Yeah, because we are like this.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

P8181964

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Have faith in me, my bubble blowing skills are improving!!

P8181976

While waiting for the boat ride.

I swear its like fire burning on the dance floor.

My skin burnt!

P1016879

P8181997

And so in the end, we were happy but tired.

Hahahahaha. I used to end my karangan like this back in std 2.

Aku sangat gembira tetapi letih.

The result of my picnic trip:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Yeah, its ugly. AND IT BURNNNSS. My skin really hurts, especially at the shoulder area.

Next up, I’ll blog about paradise =D

No comments:

Post a Comment