Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fire burning on the dance floor ooooOHHwooo.

 

Jaymee scared the shit out of me this afternoon when she told me that Grace’s house was on fire.

I was like, “Huuuuuuuuh what happened =O”

So Jaymee, Eileen, Weekiat and I  rushed to her place, to find that it was her neighbour’s house which caught fire. Thank god for that.

So we went for the oh-so famous nasi lemak at Village Park.

The milo dinosaur was goooooood.

 

P1016799 

 

Anyway, what have I been doing everyday for the past 3 days since my exam ended??

Go freaking shopping every single freaking day.

And Im broke T_________T

 

My weirdest buy :

P1010428

What in the world is that, you ask?

Well, its a sponge. Not just any sponge..

It has special powers!!!

A sponge which can remove hair =.=

And yes, it works. And the stupid thing about it is that, I bought it twice. The first time I bought it, I dropped it somewhere while walking =((

 

The splurge :

Well, my dad told me that he would bring me to buy a nice bag today. So well, technically, I thought he meant handbag.

So yay, happy right!

But it turned out to be…

 

P1016803

 

This big ass huge luggage bag.

And it doesnt stop there..

 

Say hi to the mini huge ass luggage bag!

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And it was so weird lugging that bag around the one u with people giving me weird stares.  See what see what, never see pretty girl before ah. LOL cough cough. Just kidding!!

Random pics taken few days back:

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Should I stick with my straight boring hair or perm it?

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Met up with HuiEng after a very very lonnggg time!

And it was off to watching Pelham 123 with Eileen, Adrian, Tracy and Weekiat.

The movie was okayy. Some parts were quite exciting but Im more to a romance comedy kind of person. Chick flicks!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Lui lui ahh..

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

6448_117098126522_710341522_2455610_7645684_n

IMG_2085

 

IMG_2096

 

And our dinner at Paddington House of Pancakes.

P1010426

 

P1010427

 

It was pretty yummsss but I prefer my chicken to be added with more cheese. Speaking of which, I need to lose weight!!

I woke up at 11 am today to jog, but ran back into the house after 1 minute because the sun was too hot.

Nevertheless, I did sweat, or should I say perspire today (like a pig). WHY?

I freaking drove with the FREAKING AIRCON air vent close. And I only realised that when I reached home. I honestly thought that it was spoilt. *shy*

No comments:

Post a Comment