Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gee gee gee gee baby baby.

Current mood : EMO. =(

Dont ask me why. I hope its not the time of the month! I'll be going to the beach on wednesday =O

Maybe its because too many things are happening right now.

This morning, Sheun messaged me that she has been admitted to the hospital.
Babe, I will pray for you. May god respond to my prayers and I KNOW you will get better soon.

Not only that, I just read tracy's blog. Even SHE is unwell.

Why are the people around me getting sick. And its not just those flu cold cough kind of sickness.

I almost had a heart attack last month when Xin was admitted into Pantai Hospital.

Life is short people. Do appreciate what you have right now.


All I want to say is, thank you everybody for being my friend and I'm so blessed to get to know all of you.

Life is so fragile. I'm afraid that someday, something might happen to one of us, and I wouldnt get the chance to say this, so yeah, I love you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment