Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I wanna wanna touch you..

I know I know, its time to update my blog. Everytime I open windows live writter, I usually end up closing it without typing anything.
I feel so moooodayyyy.
I feel moody because the weather is gloomy.
I feel moody because of the haze.
I feel moody because my finals is on monday.
I feel even moodier because Im not ready yet.
I feel moody because I think Pharmacy Practice is like a mother who fucked up. Fuck fuck fuck dont want to read that shit but I have to fuck fuck fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
I feel moody cos you’re so mean to my friend. What is your problem weh.
I feel moody because I’m still sick.
Image088 Here’s the amount of supplements and medicines I take in every morning. Not in picture: Cough mixture and panadol.
I feel moody because of the stupid pimple on my upper lip. My father claims that I have herpes. =.= When xin saw me today, the first thing that she said was, "Wah so ugly." FML.
I feel moody because my days at the library are ending.
I feel moody because I’m going to leave my friends and family soon.
jmee
I feel moody because I’m wasting precious time. Like wtf, I went to pav yesterday and didnt study. Crazy shits.
I feel moody because I dont know what the heck are you thinking. Im sick and tired of this.
I feel moody because I need to pay a 150 bucks just to reprint my SACE certificate. YA I LOST IT.
I feel moody because qing tian just randomly came on on my playlist. SHIT.
and NO I DONT HAVE PMS.
Stress lk shiiiiiiiiiiiit byebeybyebyebyebye.
OMG I still cannot get over what he said, CUTE LIKE KOREAN. Wtf hahahahhahahaha JOKE OF THE YEAR. Check your eyes dahling. SEPET. ugly. eew. Sigh why am I so evil. Only to ugly. >.<
Okeh bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment