Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sorry for my hiatus!

My past week has been sooooooo hectic!
I feel like a nomad, moving from place to place, not having a proper home now :(
Just going to have a brief update now cos I'm using Ei leen's laptop.
Firstly, I just got back from Ireland..
Awesome trip but again, I shall write a post on that later on. (Right.. I procrastinated writting about my paris trip which was 3 months back, then Newcastle, now Ireland. Gosh, I suck!)
But I had the most memorable night at Dublin, and due to unforeseen circumstances, I extended my stay for another 12 hours.
Why??
I missed my flight back to Glasgow. Bloody hell. And I was actually in the airport for about 2 hours before boarding time.
Saw my plane fly off without me. Had a sleepless night cos I had to wait till the ticket counter open a 3 am to change my flight and waited till 9am for the next flight.
On a brighter note, the rest of the pharmacy batch has arrived!! :D
Miss them so muchh but, I'm leaving Glasgow soon.
Leaving back to Malaysia sooner than expected but I'm not telling when. Maybe I could use a few days to diet and rejuvenate myself before facing the world =P
Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment