Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?



I could really use a wish right now.

I could use a dream or a genie or a wish


To go back to a place much simpler than this

So many things on my mind now.. I just need a little guidance. Please?


And just when I wanted to watch a disney cartoon to make me feel a little better...


..I see this on the screen. HUMPH. MY PARENTS UNSUBSCRIBED ALL THE CARTOON CHANNELS WHILE I WAS GONE.

HOW COULD THEY!!!!??

Just take me to a pretty place far away..


Where I can just sit and stare into the horizon.






Northern Ireland.


Dublin. The set of P.S I Love you.


I'm sitting in front of my laptop while listening to tunes from yiruma and reading the obituary section of the newspaper.

Dont ask me why am I reading other people's obituaries. I am just weird like that.

This reminded me of a conversation I had with my grandfather last night. He is going to reach 90 soon yet he still plays golf every single morning.

At his age, it is definitely a blessing to be as fit and healthy as him. He told me that all his friends has already passed away and he is the only one left.

Growing old and leaving the world is a life process. It saddens me to know that nothing can ever change that fact.

Cherish your love ones. Especially your grandparents and parents.

Its their love that created you.


My dad used to remind me that my home is my base. When the world is against me and I need a shoulder to lean on, I will always have the support of my family.

Their love is unconditional.

Dont ever forget that :)

Father's day dinner at Grand Imperial, Bsc.

No comments:

Post a Comment