Wednesday, June 2, 2010

If I ask nice, can I take you home with me?




I have not updated my blog since foreverrr and I dont even know where to start!

For the past 2-3 weeks of my holiday, I've been wasting my life away..



Just waiting for the 22nd so that I can go home T__T

Went to newcastle over the weekend and it was fun :)

Tracy's friend came over for 5 days and I pissed the hell out of him.

Sorry jijiman =P

Will blog more about newcastle once I sort my pictures out..


Tracy left on sunday, back to kl, leaving us 3 girls behind.

But, like they say, when the cat's away, the mouse comes out to play..

So we went to Bamboo :)

Haha joking Tracy! I'm missing you already :(



I look so different in this picture. Scares me to see how much I've aged. 21 soon :( :(
Its okay, I'm always young at heart heh. :)


Spot Jijiman haha!





Was quite a strange night.

Was literally blind towards the end.

My contact lens went missing. And you know that I'm useless without them.

Kyle became my blind dog haha :P

Anyway, I really cant wait to go crazy with my bitches back in KL. They bring the life out in me :Pp

Really hope to blog more soon and stop procrastinating!

But first I've got to start packing and get my NES application done. Argh.

Going to belfast and dublin on the 6th :)


No comments:

Post a Comment