Saturday, June 19, 2010

Home is where the heart is..

That's right, I'm back :D

And this time, I managed to NOT miss my flight and make it back home safely :)

SEVEN FREAKING TEEN HOURS FLIGHT.

I'm stilll recuperating..




My comfort zone :)

Everything still looks the same after 9 months..

Been out every single night since I got back.

Actually forgotten how much fun I can have in KL. Bars close LATEEEE. Shops close LATE. Mamak operates 24 hours. And most importantly, I have my lovely friends here. XY, CHAU LIHONG, ARIF, I'm still waiting for you guyss to come back!!


Met up with kamen and her aaron on the night I was back, they taught me this crazyyy game which involves pinching.

The next morning, my mum saw my hands and I was like, the ghost pinched me!

Met up with Nick, Jiexing, Jwin Hon and some of their friends the night after.

Thank you for organising last night for me but I dont think playing the Circle of Death isnt a very good idea.

Drank sooo much but it was fun catching up you guys.

Woke up to see my leg being scribbled on.

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih...



It's soooo good to be back!

The feeling of being chauffeured around, food being prepared by mummy, clothes washed by my maid.. total bliss ;D

In a way, I kinda miss scotland too!




After I sat for my horrible finals, we girls had our own picnic outside our flat.



We had chicken, 2 pizzas, sandwiches, skewers with loads of drinks.

Grace and I.
I personally like this picture a lot. Everyone look so happy :D

















Love these pictures. All smiles :D


Gonna start working on wednesday at guardian pharmacy in hartamas.

Kinda reluctant but I guess its to beautify my resume and get some extra cash.

Hope I dont quit after a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment