Monday, June 21, 2010

Now jump up let's get crazy..


After hearing all about Rootz while I was in Glasgow, I was quite excited to check the place out.

Apparently its quite posh and the crowd is awesome..

Verdict: Quite disappointed that the dance floor was really small. Music selection was really good though but the crowd totally ruined it..

Before kamen came to fetch me, she sent me a text along the lines of..

"Dont wear too hot. After I emo. Wear turtle neck. If not I curse that your fats will stick out."

What kind of friend is this??

She's still the same Kamen i know and love :)

The mirror shot.

My scandalous friend :)

Basically, it was too crowded. Syaz, Nic, Victor and their friends came along too.

Werent very satisfied so we headed to Jalan Alor for supper. Hokkien mee, beef noodles, salted egg squid and sting ray. Definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment