Sunday, October 25, 2009

Negaraku.

I was out one night talking to this scottish guy and I was explaining to him that I'm from Malaysia and that I'm chinese. He was like, "Oh but you just said that you're from Malaysia, how can you be chinese?"

Damn swt.

Being chinese doesnt mean that you have to be from China. Well, maybe my ancestors were.



Then he went on asking what language do we speak and all.

So again, I told him about our multi culture races- Indian, Chinese, Malay and.. the OTHERS. lol.


Every bar here closes at 12 midnight so we had to adjourn to another place (the only places open here after 12 are just the clubs)

There are no mamaks here. No maggi mee goreng. No tosai. No roti canai.

Then it hit me.

I miss Malaysia.

Its one of the rare places where all races live together in harmony (or so we claim)

I miss the range of food back home (and its price range)

I miss THE SUN.

The weather topic over here is a popular one. It usually goes like, "ITS COLD!!! And it will only get worse."


Damn. I want to eat pan mee now =(

No comments:

Post a Comment