Monday, October 12, 2009

I was craving for asian food..


.. So i went to a Japanese restaurant near by called Saporo Tempura or something along that line.

Us girls with kenneth since he came all the way from Cardiff just for grace =D





The chefs originated from Thailand and I guess they were trained to entertain us with their silly antics such as juggling eggs, throwing potatoes into people's mouth and flipping plates.


It was my first proper meal outside in a nice restaurant. Since I've been erm.. not spending as much money as the previous weeks, I decided that it was time for some pampering.





Can you guess how much my dish cost?? T___T

120 ringgit for this. wtf. I could have eaten a buffet at Shangrilaa.

Oh well. Finally. A night which I need not wash dishes or cook.

I long to be servedddddd.


After dinner, we met up with ben, adrian and simba and went to The Ark which was a pub.

In glasgow, there's a club or a pub a stone throw away. Its crazy. Who cares about Friday or Thursday night. It's packed everynight!



Next destination was Bamboo since the architecture students gave us a call.

Bamboo is quite a happening club here with 3/4 rooms unlike Malaysia where its small and packed with kam yu lou.



Grace and Kenneth.






Was really a tiring night. Walking from room to room. I was actually wearing a bf tee and a skirt which I wore to class during the day. Paiseh.

Oh man. I'm so sick now. Once I get sick, it gets really serious. Daym.

No comments:

Post a Comment