Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'll be everything you need.

Havent been using my camera lately so I'm stealing pictures of Facebook. I'm a lazy bum i know!

This was taken by Kenneth when we were sending him off to the Buchanan Station back to Cardiff. He traveled a total of about 24 hours just for Grace! Aww.


So last week was Adrian's and one of my senior's birthday.

Went to a O2 couture. Cool name for a club huh!








As for this week, it was Melissa's birthday..

All of us MQs were invited for her surprise party. And I guess this time, it was more of a success =D




Me and the birthday girl


All waiting for FOOOOD...

It was pot luck, meaning everyone should bring a dish and whit, grace, tracy and I made Caesar Salad with chicken =D








AND not forgetting, it was Tracy's birthday yesterday as well.

So sorry babe for not being home at 12 midnight. I would have cancel my plans if I knew about it earlier.


Hope you had a blast on your birthday. Love ya! xx


I realised that I dont blog about my personal stuffs anymore. I guess I'm more of a private person. And besides, I might never know who is reading my blog. But its okay, my close friends know everything. Conference on skype =P





Got back from Edinburgh yesterday. Will blog more about it soon =D

No comments:

Post a Comment