Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I want to be forever young.

I'm afraid. I truly am. There's so many things I want answers for. I know I cannot get them till I actually go through it.

A plethora of questions which cannot be answered now.

I need to find solace.

But right now, I dont know where to find it.







Can anyone tell me my purpose in life?

What is happiness.

What is joy.


I'm tired. But I know that I cannot stop trying.

Life is not just about drinking, having fun and partying.

I crave for something more.

Time will tell. Hopefully.

The weather is being very harsh on me lately.

It goes down to 4-5 Celsius at certain time of the day.

Wonder how is winter going to be like..

wow, wtf I'm so boring till the point that I actually blogged about the weather?

Okay fine, I was supposed to blog about my trip to the People's Palace but..

I'm tired lazy. I guess the procrastinating bug has still not left me.

I miss mommy and daddy =(

I miss my room.

I miss my friends.



I miss being skinny. wtf.






No comments:

Post a Comment