Thursday, January 21, 2010

Your love is my drug.

Exams are finally O-V-E-R!!!


Yayyyyyyyy.

For the past 48 hours, I only had abut 7 hours of sleep.

Was super stress out for drug and disease 2, but thankfully the paper wasnt as bad as I would expect it to be. I had a mental breakdown the night before the exam, getting mixed up with all the drug names and not being able to thoroughly memorise them.

Daddy called me after my paper to teach me creative ways on how to spend his money. So, immediately after the exam, it was SHOPPPPPPPPING. SHOPPING FTW BABEH. And at night, it was Bamboo. The club was filled with 60% of my batchmates, all drunk and partying hardd. Too many funny things happened last night, and it always include drunktards.

My favourite buy is benefit's erase paste.



As most of my friends know, I always had problems with dark circles and eyebags. Things worsen as I progressed further into pursuing my pharmacy degree. All the late night partying studying right before exams took a toll on my skin.

I used to use dior's concealer which didnt provide much coverage. My recently bought estee lauder concealer was also insufficient in concealing my ugliness.

After reading loads of reviews online, I decided to try out Benefit's erase paste. Works like a charm! Absolutely awesome, the concentrated paste is able to cover my dark circles. I'm a happy girl. Its slightly pricey though for the amount. 19 pounds for 4.4g.

SOMEONE PLEASE DONATE ME SOME MONEY FOR A GOOD CAUSE. I NEED CREME DE LA MER. 123 POUNDS. PLEASSEEEE. IM UGLY!!

Bought a dress, gap jacket, new flats and got myself a haircut too! Its pretty short now, but I think it looks more volumised now. Aint a big fan of flat hairs. BIG HAIR FTW!

Today's my brother's birthday, so we girls roasted a chicken for dinner to "celebrate" on behalf of my brother. Hahahah.


And yes, if you're wondering, we ate like barbarians.

Pharmacy is torturous. Gives you a headache, makes you fat (from the hunger while studying and being stressed out), and makes you poor (from all the retail therapy).


And after all the slogging, guess what???


SCHOOL IS STARTING NEXT MONDAY AGAIN. OH NOOOO.



Classes are gonna be a pain in the ass. 9-5 on most of the days. FML.

I hope to study harder this time :(

No really. I hate myself for procrastinating.

Boo.


SEM 6, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment