Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Now Im sick of the snow!

Do you notice, whenever it gets closer to my exams or when Im in the midst of doing my finals, I tend to blog more often.

Its the procrastination sickness!

I gotta get some professional help, somehow or rather.

Just gonna post up some pictures of snowball fights and the time when I made my first ever snowman =D





Me, Han yuen and whit-ni outside Martin's place.





Mr sully, mr uglysnowball, mr muscles and mr jack.

I loveeeeeeeeee Mr. Muscles. He's my man. Look closely, he has got 6 packs and huge biceps =D Unfortunately, he is dead now :(

It was a tough job making him, with all the "Hai-YOHHH". And mind you, it was freezingggg. I almost died-ed.


***

For new year's eve, us girls minus tracy went to artem's flat with martin and kai for his flat party.








It was so weird just being the only 3 girls there with... aherm.. nvd.


All in all it was good. Everyone kept drinking and got quite drunk. *cough* fury *cough*


And after that, it was just pure staying-in-the-room-to-study days.

On the first day of 2010, I had dinner with my batch mates =D





Food was good with tortilla chips, sheppard's pie, tracy's tandoori chicken etc.

Damn, I'm sooo hungry now. Do you get hungry when you're studying? Cos i do.

Studying makes ppl fat >=( ! Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment