Monday, January 4, 2010

Ahoy Folks!

I dont know how some people can update their blogs everyday with loads of contents and I, on the other hand, am starting to dread updating this space.

I'm having my finals in a week's time and yet I'm procrastinating. Again. NOthing new.

I cooked dinner, ate, went online, ate, slept, ate and I'm here blogging (just because I dont want to read my biopharm).

GOOOOD. VERY GOOD. IF I FAIL, I deserve it.

My sleeping pattern is very very unhealthy. I'm usually awake till 4-5 am and I only start off my day at 1 pm.
****

On the day han yuen came, Kenneth wanted to drink, so we bought a bottle of smirnoff and played silly games which involved my eyeliner as a punishment.

The result:



Ya, like shit. And I look the the worst here although I didnt lose. COS YOU KNOW WHY, MR joe soh held me down and started drawing all over my face cos he is such a sore loser! Hmph!

After that, we went out for dimsum. Thanks ah soh! And yes, I went out looking like that. You wouldnt want to know what responses I got from some people..

***

On christmas day, we went over to Fiona's flat for a batch christmas party.





The girls..

And everyone else!










We ended up with a lot of camwhoring, singing songs and asking questions such as, if A likes you, what will you do? if B likes you what will you do? Hahah damn mou liu!

And the best thing about christmas is not the turkey. Its not the chocolates. Its not the christmas pudding. Its about BOXING day!!

Woohooo.

Damage done was pretty bad. Woke up at 6 30 am for it! Wasnt as crowded as I expected it to be and the sales was not to say very extrodinary..Oh well. Half price is good anyway.

Got a few pieces from one of my favourite designers, Jane Norman. I swear, I'm in love with her clothes. The cutting and design.

And oh yea, I bought some grandma body shaper panties thing from La Senza. I need it. After all the food and alcohol. Very bad. Very bad indeed.

Ok shall go back to studying nowwwwwwww.


No comments:

Post a Comment