Monday, January 25, 2010

I feel like sleeping =(

So, today is the first day of sem 6. And yes, I fell asleep in DD3 class. Omg?

Good job.

Havent been able to adjust my sleeping time yet. My biological clock is all screwed up, and I wake up around 11-12 am every single day. So you can imagine how I was like when I had to wake up at 7 30 am this morning. =((


Its back to the BNF, Stockleys and MEP. Oh god, you dont know how much I dread doing dose checking. AND ITS JUST THE FIRST FREAKING DAY.

I feel as though I havent rest enough yet.

Its was all about shopping and clubbing during the 5 days break I had.

Absolutely insufficient :(






We were having a highlighting each other scalp's competition and yes, I was raped.





Poor me :( And AH MAH was too busy taking pictures and laughing instead of saving her AH BU.

And yea, here's my new hairstyle..


Dont tell me that you dont see a difference in it! Its about 3-4 inches shorter :(

I look like a kid now..

No comments:

Post a Comment