Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Too much of anything can make you sick.

Its the time of the year again. No its not Christmas.

The peak stressed up period when the semester is ending and there's 2 class test lined up.

Its the time when I become extra religious, not that I ever was, I really need divine help.

I feel depressed.

Especially with this weather, even retail therapy cant help.

Can't wait for it to snow. Hopefully we'll get a white christmas.

I hate FMT. REPEAT AFTER ME. I HATE PREFORMULATION AND TESTING.
Who the hell needs NMR and HPLC for dispensing.

I spent 5 and a half hours in the lab today doing HPLC. Shit.


Its scary to see how we can look soo alike in the picture. Cina ppl same same la.

Maybe its not the time of the year, maybe its the time of the month. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment