Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bad Romance.

Okay I'm back :) Sorry for not updating this space for a week. Biopharm 3 class test is finally over. Next up, PP3, PP2 and finally fmt. Dead. X_X


Even with these test, I managed to get drunk last friday night. Horrid. Really terrible hangover the next day.

Not really having an exciting time, its mostly spent in the library, at home, or, yea, thanks martin for distracting us and driving us to tesco at midnight for grocery shopping.

I'm currently waiting for my laundry to be done, then I'm off to do some shopping (yesss! Its been wayyyy too long) and maybe catch newmoon :)

And, since I love blogging with pictures,

I shall blog about 2 weeks back at Radio, Ashton Lane.

Martin or more like WHITNI, made us walked all the way to the west end.

Dont ask me how far is it. But its pretty good, the lane was filled with pubs and bars.

The whole night was filled with insults and laughters.













Cannot make it wahhahaa.





Stupid guy who was constantly fighting with me. My buddy hahaha.

Yes, we both challenged each other downing shots. Sambucca and shooterz. In the end, he died-ed. Wooohoo.

Okay gotta get my laundry now. Tata for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment