Saturday, December 19, 2009

The snow made my day!


This is it.

The end of sem 5.

And I'm still thinking, what the shit, didnt I just reached here??
My gong gong passed away after a month I was here.

I learnt so many new things, evolved in different ways, became slightly more independent, but dammit, I still procrastinate. KIll me please.

PROCRASTINATION wil be the death of me.





Christmas is nearing.

And you know what that means.

Going out to buy christmas presents =D

The christmas sales arent that big though and I'm not betting on boxing day. Its the january sales which I'm looking forward to baby!

Its so cold now though. The temperature is below zero degree celcius and its SNOWING =D

How exciting heh.

Oh oh, and all the christmas lightings and decorations are up too!




Christmas tree. Hahah Christmas 3. Inside joke.




Pretty isnt it?


Last night, I made pie again =)


The ingredients. I hate chopping. Took me 1 whole hour to chop up carrots, onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes.



And may I present to you,



Sheppard's pie!


And last but not least,




My "final" christmas present from Caryn to Karina. =D







No comments:

Post a Comment