Thursday, December 3, 2009

Im lion king.. in the morning.

I went shopping again today and guess what I bought!!




They're laundry bags =D

Arent they the cutest ever?

The pig for whit and lady bug for me heh.

I told her that it would make a good conversational piece when she brings it along with her when she does her laundry..

Hot stranger: Hey.. I like your pig.

Whit: Hey.. I like you.. ;)

Awesome pickup line no?

Hahahah.


**

Had lunch last week with the couple at some indian restaurant at Ingram St.

It was awesome. =) Thanks for taking me there.

Finally, some decent curry mutton for my very very neglected tummy.




The curry was awesome, since the spices and curry power are directly imported from India.

Yum. And it didnt even burn a hole in my pocket.

I've been a very good girl lately, not much shopping done =P


And woohoo, guess what arrived last Tuesday..



I got present from mama! Awww.

A 10 kg box filled with food and clothes. Like dude, who sends their daughter ready made san remo pasta when I can actually cook and buy them really cheap over here! And campbell soup? Ah, anyway, its the thought that counts. Love you maaa. Thanks for the bakkutteh and meat floss woohooo im a happy kid!

And for some random pics in my phone..



Eermm.. Yeah, im shy..




Okehh goonai I'm so tired just got back from the gym. Need to lose weight arhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment