Sunday, November 1, 2009

Say bye to October!


I didnt go to Nottingham in the end but my weekend was.. wasted.

I was wasted.

I'm so intoxicated with alcohol, its so bad. BAD.

Jaggerbombs, Aftershocks, Red Wine, Ciders, Guinness, Beers, Vodka Shots, Whisky = Terrible terrible hangover.

Pharmacy Practice 2 test is on Tuesday and I was out partying and shopping.

May god help me.



Trying out the witch hat =P



Autumn leaves is love. SO pretty!



This dress from Coast is so pretttyyy but there's no where to wear it to =( But its okay, I managed to buy this awesome warehouse jacket. Woooo happy =D


Later at night, it was off to Govin's party. I couldnt drink anymore. 2 nights in a row. Urghh.








Since it was Halloween, to enter the club, we have to dress up in costumes. So I asked Simba, "Quickkkk, what do I look like, what do i look like???"

"Arabian princess."


=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment