Wednesday, November 4, 2009

King of Pop.

I managed to catch "This is it" last night. It was about the backstage footage of Michael Jackson rehearsing for his concert with his crew.

SUPER AWESOME!



I mean like, for the first time ever, I actually watched his dance moves thoroughly and he is such a great entertainer.

The movie actually reminded me of how much I used to enjoy Micheal Jackson's songs. (Shit, I'm revealing what era I was born in)

He is without a doubt, a man with great talent. Even at the age of 50, he projected himself to look and act much younger than he really is.

Well, not really in the looks aspect, I still think that he looks ugly ha ha oops.

Definitely a legend who was greatly misunderstood.

After that, I had siew mai, siau loong pau, char siew pau, har mai, mango pudding, salad prawn and egg yolk pau for supper at a chinese restaurant down at sauchiehall st. DUDE. DIMSUM is LOVE.

I felt like I was back home. With wah lai toi screening on the plasma tv.

Can someone say satisfaction? =D

Now now, its time to join the gym. Starting TODAY. Boo.


Oh, and I had this conversation yesterday with this guy and he said that he really don't mind if his girlfriend kisses another guy because it would mean:

If the guy is better than him, she deserves better.

If the guy is worse than him, its her lost.




Well, in my opinion, if a guy and girl officially becomes a couple, its like a mini commitment you make with each other. To be loyal and build the trust up together.

How can you trust each other if you go around kissing random guys/girls!

Totally dysfunctional!

The horrors of a relationship. Tell me about it =.=

I'll just stick to dating now.

I think I'm just too picky. Argh. Gonna miss the bus soon LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment