Friday, November 20, 2009

Meet me halfway.

I can feel itttttttt. This week is gonna be a good good week. Fingers crossed!

DD2 down, Biopharm 3, PP2, FMT and PP3 to go.

Awesome isnt it =D


Michael and Maria :) One of the friendliest couple around.

Mr Chan and Soh came to visit last weekend :)

One from birmingham and the other from malaysia. So nice of them!

So we, the inhibitants of F4 became the most wonderful-estest host to them. Heh.

The first time I met han yuan, we were insulting each other non-stop. Oh dear lord. Hahaha.

And he was tortured by us girls. Unfortunately I am not allowed to post up pics of his terrible ordeal. He looked too yong sui hahahaha.

I think he looks better off being a guy.







At Merchant City.









Scampi's for Grace.

Chicken bbq melt which tasted mediocre to me.


Stupid ron. Gave us all silly names.

Me- MUN-tao (mantao geddit?) hmph.

Tracy- Tracywooooo (which I think sounds better than tracy chong)

Grace- Highland cow (which I think suits her as well cos she likes making cow like sounds)

Whit-ni- Ah soh. ( the best name is the world huh? lolll)

Group pic :)


Oh boy Im so tired today. After a few night of not sleeping well, went to a club last night, slept at 5 am, woke up at 7 am for FMT class because attendance was going to be taken.

Horrible feeling.

I'm gonna recuperate over the weekend and start studyyyinnggg wooohoo !


No comments:

Post a Comment