Saturday, November 7, 2009

Guy Fawkes Day.




Wooo check out my new obsession!

I really hope it will last. I even went shopping for gym attire today!

So far, 3 days in a row and counting. I'm such a bum!


On friday night, it was guy fawkes day. Walked to glasgow green to see the awesome most awesome fireworks which was the highlight of the night!






So pretty!!



The whole place was packed with people.









There was even a carnival going on with rides and games. Cost a bomb though!





I love this pic!




I came home..... with...




Mr Huggables! Its a toy which I "won".

There's this game stall which you have to pay 2.50 pounds and they'll give you a stick to pick out any paper bag. Its a sure win thing but you wont know what you've picked till you pick it.

The exact same one tracy has.

Oh, and I watched saw 6 last night.


Dudeeeeeeeeeeee. Can it be anymore gory than it already is??

Good show though.

You sissy girlies should watch it =D




No comments:

Post a Comment