Monday, November 1, 2010

Ghost n stuff




As days gets shorter, the night lingers on for a longer period of time.

Nothing seems to matter any more.

Went out for 6 nights in 2 weeks.

Had enough.




Attended a flat party which was hosted by my batch :)

We all had to dress up so I decided to dress up as a devil. SO ME RIGHT? :P

Wanted to be a bunny but I guess Im not so 'bouncy hyper-ish' after all.

So on Saturday, I impulsively bought some horns and gloves to complement my devil look.


Yummylicious :)



Ainur as an angel, Jaymee as a cat mouse, Grace as Jenny Humprey, Eileen as a flower girl, Whit-ni as.. I dont know? She looked really pretty though. Audrey Hepburn probably, and Tracy as a playboy bunny :) Love it all!
See how many devils there were? Wrong choice I supposed.

Baby cheryl is the cutest :) hahahaa. Wanna pinch her cheeeeks!



Zhi as a mysterious witch and Yi ping as the black angel. So sexy i like!



Group piccc!!! :D

The next day, we went to La Tasca to celebrate Chew Eileen's birthday :D



Later on we hit the club.

Was the wrong choice thanks to simba who suggested Milan and ditched us because it was sooo empty.

Love the space there though. Nobody to push you around humph! Literally NOONE. Hahaa.






Jaymee the devil and the birthday girl :)





My sexy friends and I haha.

















Left the club pretty early to head back to rest but ended up in another flat party which was even more happening than the club?

Absurd.


Happy halloween everybody.

What did you dress up as :)


No comments:

Post a Comment