Friday, October 22, 2010

The future.

Have you ever thought of what you wanted to be when you were younger? Did you actually fulfil your ambition?

As for me, whenever I was asked this question or made to write an essay about it, my mind goes blank. I never knew what I liked, what I wanted in life, where my talent lies.

I always just replied by saying i want to be a doctor so that I could help others and give people free medication. But obviously, thats bullshit.

Me? Being a doctor? FUNNY. Me being really generous by giving free medication? This is a joke.

And how in the world would I even manage to pass medicine in the first place. Har. Har.

So yea, obviously, I didnt take Medicine in University. My dad even condemned me, saying that I would kill someone. Right.

SO yeah, the course Im doing right now is based on my father's decision. Not mine. He practically brainwashed me into doing this course.

I dont know whether to say that this is the worst decision ever. I dont understand what I'm doing, and yet somehow, thank god, I'm already in my final year. Somehow, I managed to pull through with the help and support of my family and friends. Its been really tough for me. So much hair loss along the way, so much tears shed.

And now, even after going through all these, it is not the end. I cant. get. a. damn. job. even. after. graduating,

Omg.

It never occurred to me that this would happen haha.

I hate uncertainties. Can someone tell me what lies in the future.

Where will I be next?

In a government hospital in Malaysia or a community pharmacy in England?

Someone give me a crystal ball please.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment