Thursday, October 21, 2010

BACKK!



Sorry for my looooooooong absence! Just couldnt find the mood to blog and was preoccupied with uni work, and ermm.. bejeweled blitz. FK THAT GAME. I had enough. At least 3 hours a day.

Its so bad.

So anyways, its been a month since class started. Back from Italy and Leeds.

Bye holidays, hello work :)

Everything is going great except that its freaking cold now.

Zero degrees when I woke up this morning. And its just Autumn for goodness sake!

So many things to blog about and I dont even know where to start..

Maybe I should start off with my 21st birthday :)

Had a wonderful one thanks to ALL MY BELOVED FRIENDS :)

On the night before, they got me quite drunk.

Well, in addition to my very low alcohol tolerance and considering the fact that I was still burned out from the Italy trip, I got quite tipsy..

At 12 pm, they surprised with me a cake :)

Thank you adrian!



At this point of time, I was quite dizzy. Jaymee was so afraid that I cut someone with the knife hahahaa.

After that, I went back to my room and woke up in the morning to find my face being scribbled on and the wallpaper on my handphone was changed to my drunktard face. Oh god.

Had dinner at a Barca, Princess Square.


Grace and Tracy :D


The girls :)

This picture is too cuteeee!!


Phoebe, JUSTICE P, and Eugene..


Beloved housemates plus cheryl :)


Kisses from Ei Leen. Must be my lucky day :P


Had a blast. Thank y'all for the effort, presents and wishes.

AND THE HOMEMADE surprise lunch :P



No comments:

Post a Comment