Monday, February 7, 2011

Self control

Enough of starting my blog entry with the word sorry.

More like, hi, I'm back.

My personal online diary. Abandoned you for months but somehow, I always come back. ha.

So anyway, so many things changed and happened in the past few months.

Academic wise, social life, love life (?)..

But most of all, I'm most repulsed by my lackadaisical attitude.

I dont feel like Im acting like a student anymore.

Most upset with my horrendous lifestyle. This has got to change.

I dont know where to start.

What do I want from my life. Didnt even bother to make a resolution list this year because I know that it wont be fulfilled. I have other obsessions which are fucking detrimental to my future.


I want to change. No, I need to change.

Do you have self control? Because I know I dont.

I lost myself.

I hope one day, I can regain back what I lost. everything.

Self control is the most valuable thing I want now.

Only I can give myself that.


I hope one day, when I read this again, I can tell myself, yes, I have self control.

Greed, lust, jealousy, hatred, procrastination kills.




3 comments: