Sunday, February 7, 2010

I wished it was a dream.

Woohoo. Today is the first day that I ate proper food (meat, salt, oil) since Wednesday.


Was on a detox diet which consisted of brown rice, a tiny wee salmon slice, long beans and mushroom. No salt, no milk, no sugar, no CHOCOLATE, no nothing and NO ALCOHOL.


And I survived! The first day was HORRIBLE, but it became easier as the days passed.


Now, everything taste super yummy to me. And I feel healthy! Not to mention, I lost a little weight but I'll probably gain it back after eating normally again.


So not me. I know.


****

Convo mag pictures..

It took us ages to plan what to wear and where to take our pics.

The first few pictures were total failures but then finally we managed to get a few nice shots.

Abit shy though, cos we were all dressed up in a very revealing manner when it is for a University magazine.











And the final outcome of it..




Tadaaa! Its not very outstanding, but heck, I hope its good enough!

1 comment: