Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cold nostalgia chills me to the bone.

I just finished my finals. Which was on the 20th January. And it was pretty horrible. Imagine going through my study break with Christmas and the new year in between.

No mood to celebrate. No mood to party. No mood to study. Nothing.

And it was just cramming everything in the week before my exam.

Waking up around 12 noon, going to the library till late in the night about 1 am. Argh, I almost had a mental breakdown.

And today..


..barely 2 weeks later.. I was awoken from my sleep by this message.




My heart stopped.

What the hell.

I knew it was going to be out soon.

But NOT THIS SOON.

Dammit dammit.

Thank god I passed everything. Nothing to shout about. My biopharm 3 screwed me up. But this semester isnt just about passing.

Its about getting enough credits to progress to Year 4. Its about getting enough credits to get masters in pharmacy.

I need to strive even harder.

Fingers crossed. I need to get through 3 semesters more. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment