Monday, February 22, 2010

Cny part 2

Why am I so lazy to update my blog?? WHY!! Its almost the end of february and I only have 3 posts for the month. My blog is something like my diary which I write down most of the events that happen in my life. Not very much on my personal feelings though, not that I have any.


Say Hi to my besties!! :D

Last friday, I attended my senior's chinese new year party, and boy were there tons of food.

Yes I admit, the only reason why I was there was for the food!

Has anyone gained weight? Cos I did. Sigh.

I have a new habit now. Everytime before I eat something, I will check its calorie content and feel guilty about it the entire day.

I miss last year chinese new year when it was more about the gambling and I USED to be thin.

Damn!





I want bak kua!!!!!!!!

Someone's gonna turn 21 soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment