Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sipping gin and juice.

For the past entire week, I have substituted meat for soup cos I was ill.



From chicken soup to mushroom soup, abc soup, whatever rubbish soup you can think off.

And I lost 2 kgs :D

Every time I have a craving for chocolate, I open up Jane Norman's website.

Seriously, it works.


Tracy tracy check this out in glasgowwww
http://www.janenorman.co.uk/fcp/product/buy-fashion-look-fabulous/Sale/lattice-back-dress/9187?colour=black

I WANNNTTTT....



I think back to the times when I got so depressed in the dressing room.

(BTW KAMEN, BETTER BUY ME THOSE PILLS. I NEED THEM DESPERATELY!!!)

I managed to skive work for 2 days because of my flu but it rained for those 2 days. Just my luck. Made me feel gloomier.

One thing I dont miss about Malaysia is the thunderstorms. Urghh.

When my fever subsided, daddy brought me to a Vietnamese restaurant down at One bangsar.

The presentation was good but Im not a big fan of Vietnamese food.

The flavour was too fishy for my liking and I dont quite like having basil in all my dishes.

I only took pictures of some of the appetizers we ordered cos it was pretty unique :)



Jackfruit and Prawn Salad. Quite an odd combination but it was pretty good.



Fried spring rolls (sticking out from a pineapple). Yeah, thanks, it made my throat worse :( But they made it look so cool!

Fishcakes with sugarcane. I miss sugarcane!!!

Ok sorry for my bad photography skills and lousy resolution picture. You're supposed to focus on the pretty carrot craved bird and not my mummy's flabby stomach ahahahhaha. wth.

I realised that I havent been eating any western food for the past 3 weeks.

AND I DONT EVEN MISS IT :P

So anyway, I've been busy lately. And tired. Of work.


I face this shit everyday. The "poison" cabinet. And I didnt study pharmacy just to dispense morning after pills!! AND STOCK COUNT CONDOMS.

I knw every single brand and type of condom and lubricant Guardian sells now.


What the heck.


***

When to Phuture last week and the week before. (People ask me why do I like to go to Phuture and I always say, because I want to know the future.. I know, lame lame......)

The whole world usually clubs there. Thats why.

And the music is good!

Finally partied with both the babes. BUT I WAS DAMN SOBER. Not a single drop of alcohol. Ok maybe just a sip. BECAUSE I WAS SICK :((

Walked around so much trying to find my friends and watchng them get drunk.

Oh boy.




Met one of my sam classmates as wellllllll :)) She looks sooooo cute ahha like a teddy bear.


The "drunk" future dentists..





Wasnt that bad of a night actually. Managed to catch up with a lot of people. BUT, I think I need to rest this week. I'm getting way tooooo old for this.

Mahjong anyone? :D


No comments:

Post a Comment