Monday, July 26, 2010

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn..




HELLLOOO.

Sorry I totally forgotten that I have a blog!!

Been so occupied lately that I barely even slept :(

My 2 of darlings left over the weekend back to aussie.

Was spending so much time with the girls ..

Having spontaneous nights out and doing crazy stuff..





It was soo crazy. none of us plan to club that night. Or wore anything appropriate for clubbing. But we did.

And it turned out to be the best spontaneous girlie night ever!


Will miss it very much when we all separate once again..

But its ok, I'm busy with my new darlings.. LEE MIN HO AND KIM BUM.

Meet my new idol :)




Goodbye lee dong wook.. its lee min ho ftw :D

Tell me, it is even possible to meet someone like that!!!

I think I annoyed my mum today. She asked me to suggest a place for lunch today, so I said sunrise duck rice. But because of my ignorance, we didnt have lunch there because it closes on monday. So she asked me what else I had in mind for lunch but all I could say was, no sunrise, no lee min ho, no life.

God. =.=


Hahaha. Ok enough bout my obsession.

Something random just happened:

I just got chased my a dog while jogging.. wtf. Thank god i reached the guard house in time. I thought my legs were gonna fail on me O.O

I knw that its silly to run away from a dog. I was initially walking really slowly and I tried my best not to have eye contact with the dog. It kept following me. Closer and closer. To the point I suddenly heard it growling and barking. And so, I ran for my life.

Good way to work out!


Will have a proper post soon. As for now, I'm gonna immerse myself with GU JUN PYO. KTHXBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment